EnvIroshieldBack to products
EnvIroshield is a daily anti-pollutant spritz designed to protect against the harmful effects of airborne pollutants and infrared damage. Recent clinical studies have shown that infrared damage is just as destructive to the skin as UV rays and is also a key contributor to photo-ageing.
Infrared-induced visible symptoms to the skin barrier can include a dull complexion, skin irritation, dehydration, uneven skin tone and pigmentation.
IR rays are classified into three categories; A, B and C:
- IRA penetrates epidermal and dermal layers
- IRB and IRC are absorbed only by epidermal layers
One spritz of EnvIroshield has multiple benefits including:
• Preventing penetration of heavy metals
• Preventing penetration of hydrocarbons
• Preventing free radical damage
• Guarding against premature ageing
• Deeply hydrating skin
• Setting mineral makeup for a dewy glow
Polygonum Aviculare extract:
• A revolutionary active ingredient acting on infrared (IR) ageing
• Protects against loss of firmness and elasticity from IR and UV radiation
• Outstanding clinical results on sun-exposed volunteers
Alteromonas (seaweed) ferment extract:
• Biomimetic and shield against urban pollution & smog
• Chelates heavy metals
• Fights free radical activity
• Prevents pollution-induced irritation and premature ageing
Hold bottle 10-15 cm from face and spritz 2-3 times prior to outside exposure. Spritz evenly as the final step of your skincare routine. EnvIroshield can also be used to set makeup.
WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED TOMATO SKIN, BETAINE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, SODIUM PCA , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 80, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PELARGONIUM CAPITATUM (ROSE GERANIUM) LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM PHYTATE, PHENYLPROPANOL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, ALCOHOL (GRAIN DERIVED), ALTEROMONAS (SEAWEED) FERMENT EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, POLYGONUM AVICULARE (KNOTGRASS) EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL.
As part of our commitment to innovation, Synergie formulations are updated from time to time. Always refer to the ingredient list on the box for the most current version.