EnLightenBack to products
or 4 fortnightly payments of $34.75 with More info
This cutting-edge skin brightening serum is designed to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, to enhance skin clarity and luminosity.
• A topical treatment for most forms of hyperpigmentation and sun damage
• A potent complex of tyrosinase inhibitors and natural skin brighteners reduces the activity of cells that produce melanin
• Minimises the risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation
• Recommended for daily use 2 weeks prior to commencing IPL/Laser/Peels
A powerful botanical anti-inflammatory. This highly absorptive ingredient significantly improves uneven skin tone and discolouration whilst reducing redness and inhibiting excess release of excess oil from the sebaceous gland.
Innovative new peptide that works on multiple pathways. The result is significant reduction of pigmented lesions and overall skin brightening.
• Decreases melanin synthesis
• Reduces tyrosinase activity
• Reduces the transfer of melanosomes to the keratinocytes
Boosts skin immunity and increases the production of the skin’s natural ceramides in the stratum corneum to fortify barrier and promote hydration. Assists in regulating oil flow, minimising inflammation, increasing collagen and reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
For overall brightening, apply one pump over face and neck. For targeting pigmentation, apply sparingly to affected areas only.
WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, NIACINAMIDE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, POLYSORBATE 80, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, MENTHA VIRIDIS (SPEARMINT) LEAF OIL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, ALCOHOL (GRAIN DERIVED), PHENYLPROPANOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, SODIUM OLEATE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, OLIGOPEPTIDE-34, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, D-LIMONENE.
As part of our commitment to innovation, Synergie formulations are updated from time to time. Always refer to the ingredient list on the box for the most current version.