RejuvalipBack to products
or 4 fortnightly payments of $8.75 with More info
Anthocyanin and Antioxidant Lip Balm.
Rejuvalip is Synergie’s groundbreaking natural tinted lip balm formulated with ‘clean science’, harnessing the best of what science and nature have to offer.
The key difference of Rejuvalip is that the colour isn’t just an additive; it’s an active cosmeceutical providing antioxidant protection. The unique colour is a naturally occurring pigment that comes from the red vein of the sweet potato.
Anthocyanins found in sweet potatoes deliver 800% of the daily recommended value of beta carotene! This enhances production of glycoproteins in the body, thus accelerating skin renewal.
Clinical studies also conclude that anthocyanins:
- Reduces photo-ageing and UV toxicity
- Promotes wound healing
- Protects against cell damage
- Protects against possible UV induced cell mutations
- Suppresses collagen degradation
• Anthocyanin: a potent antioxidant providing protection against UVA/UVB damage, harmful pollutants in the environment and free radical damage.
• Medical-grade lanolin: a powerful water-binding humectant that reduces moisture loss from the lips to protect and prevent dehydration.
• Stevia: natural botanical aids in the stimulation of collagen and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines on the lips. It also helps to reduce irritation and provides a natural sweet flavour
Apply as often as needed day and night to rescue and nourish dry, irritated and chapped lips. Or simply apply & pucker up for a subtle red tint! Tip: Apply over your lipstick to intensify colour.
RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, LANOLIN, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, DISTARCH PHOSPHATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA (CARNAUBA WAX), MENTHA VIRIDIS (SPEARMINT) LEAF OIL, TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), ANTHOCYANINS, CITRIC ACID, STEVIOSIDE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, D-LIMONENE.
As part of our commitment to innovation, Synergie formulations are updated from time to time. Always refer to the ingredient list on the box for the most current version.