Pure-C CrystalsBack to products
Vitamin C has long been hailed as the ultimate skin fortifier and brightener. In this formula we couple vitamin C in its purest form—L-ascorbic powder crystals—with the versatile antioxidant alpha lipoic acid. Pure-C Crystals is an essential skin antioxidant that is the perfect daily partner to sunscreen in addressing free radical damage, uneven skin tone, UV damage and ageing.
96% L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C):
• Promotes the formation of collagen to reduces the appearance of fine lines
• Enhances tissue growth and repair and is excellent for scar regeneration
• Protects the skin cells from harmful UV damage by neutralising DNA damaging free radicals
• Is a potent anti-inflammatory and is recommended following laser and IPL treatments to reduce inflammation
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA):
• A powerful anti-ageing, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties
• Inhibits cross-linking of protein (collagen) which causes wrinkling of the skin (Advanced Glycation End Products/ AGE)
• Able to neutralise toxic metals in the body
• Able to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
• Regulates production of nitric oxide, which improves vital blood flow to the skin
• Decreases dark circles and puffiness
• Reduce facial swelling and puffiness
• Helps to reduce enlarged pores
Use in the morning. Tap a small amount of Pure-C Crystals into the palm and dissolve at a ratio of 1:4 parts crystals to serum. Mix with HydroGel for oily skin, SuperSerum+ for ageing skin and fine lines, or EnLighten to address uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation.
If you have a known sensitivity to acids, introduce Pure-C Crystals into your routine slowly over several weeks to allow the skin to acclimatise.
ASCORBIC ACID, THIOCTIC ACID, SILICA, WATER (AQUA).
As part of our commitment to innovation, Synergie formulations are updated from time to time. Always refer to the ingredient list on the box for the most current version.