SupremaC+Back to products
All prices are an indication of the price converted to SGD. You will be charged $115.00 in AUD for this product.
Featuring 20% CMF Triacid Complex™, SupremaC+ revives lacklustre skin for optimal radiance and hydration levels, brightens uneven skin tone, addresses signs of pigmentation at the source, and provides a rich dose of antioxidants to protect against free radical damage.
CMF Triacid Complex™ is a synergistic blend of the latest and most stable forms of ascorbic, ferulic and mandelic acids, offering superior protection from solar and environmental free radical damage, visible ageing, dryness, uneven skin tone and unbalanced sebum.
1. 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic acid:
3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic acid is latest, most stable and effective form of vitamin C. Unlike L-ascorbic serums, it will not oxidise in light, oxygen or heat. It contains the highest amount of stable Vitamin C currently available with 86.3% conversion to ascorbic acid in the deeper cellular layers.
• A powerful antioxidant (five times more effective than vitamin E) able to neutralise free radical damage from solar radiation
• Aids in collagen synthesis for firmer, radiant skin
• A potent anti-inflammatory
• Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation
2. Mandelic acid (AHA):
The intelligent and multitasking AHA. Able to selectively target areas of concern whilst working in perfect synergy with the vitamin C converted in the epidermis.
• Lipophilic (oil-loving) which penetrates the pores rapidly to remove trapped dead cells and regulate excess production of oil. This in turn minimises pore size and reduces T-Zone shine
• A potent antibacterial properties. Selectively targets harmful P.acnes bacteria making it an ideal acid for improving acne
• Gentle for sensitive skin
• Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation in conjunction with L-ascorbic
• Addresses skin dryness
• AHA exfoliation improves surface texture
• Helps to stimulate collagen and hyaluronic acid production in the dermis for a firmer, plumper skin
3. Ferulic acid:
Ferulic acid is a botanically derived multifunctional active.
• Powerful antioxidant to address cellular ageing
• Perfect partner to L-ascorbic acid as it stabilises L-ascorbic acid in the deeper layer of the skin for amplified benefits. Studies have shown that when combined with Vitamin C, Ferulic acid reduces chronic and acute solar damage.
• Increase skin firmness and reduce the appearance of wrinkles
• Replenishes epidermal lipids
• Addresses uneven skin tone
For first-time users without reactive skin: Always apply SupremaC+ sparingly and monitor tolerance over 7 days, avoiding contact with the eyes and paying particular attention to sensitivity around the mouth.
Advance to Pure-C Crystals* after 3 to 6 months, alternating between SupremaC+ and Pure-C Crystals* over a 4-week period to gradually build a tolerance to it.
For first-time users with reactive skin: Trial a small amount of SupremaC+ next to the mouth for several days prior to full application. For an alternative topical vitamin C therapy, introduce Pure-C Crystals* as a substitute.
*If you have a known sensitivity to acids, introduce Pure-C Crystals into your routine slowly over several weeks to allow the skin to acclimatise.
AQUA (PURIFIED AUSTRALIAN RAINWATER), 3-O-ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID, DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE, GLYCERIN, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, BETAINE, HYDROLYZED TOMATO SKIN, SODIUM PCA, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, MANDELIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, PHENYLPROPANOL, FERULIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.
As part of our commitment to innovation, Synergie formulations are updated from time to time. Always refer to the ingredient list on the box for the most current version.