A multi-acid vitamin C serum with 20% CMF Triacid Complex™
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
or 4 payments of $31.25 with
Potent triple acid vitamin C serum
Converts to active L-ascorbic acid at an 86% conversion rate
Provides antioxidant protection
Visibly reduces uneven skin tone
Promotes collagen to minimise fine lines and wrinkles
A potent triple acid serum that delivers highly effective, stable vitamin C. The unique Triacid Complex™ (20% ethyl ascorbic acid, mandelic acid and ferulic acid) will provide antioxidant protection to protect from cell damage, address visible ageing, and target uneven skin tone for a more youthful and radiant complexion.
• Sun damaged skin
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Tolerant skin types
Good to know
• Nut free
• Free from essential oils
• Free from soy
• Alcohol free
• Gluten free
• Safe for pregnancy
• Australian made
20% CMF Triacid Complex™ (ethyl ascorbic acid, mandelic acid, ferulic acid)
A trademarked blend unique to Synergie Skin. A synergistic complex of vitamin C, mandelic and ferulic acid to create synergistic protection from solar and environmental free radical damage, visible ageing, dryness, uneven skin tone and unbalanced sebum.
Ethyl ascorbic acid
A stable and effective form of vitamin C. Unlike L-ascorbic serums, it will not oxidise in light, oxygen, or heat. It contains the highest amount of stable vitamin C currently available with 86.3% conversion to active L-ascorbic acid in the deeper cellular layers.
- A powerful antioxidant (five times more effective than vitamin E) able to neutralise free radical damage from solar radiation and pollution.
- Aids in collagen synthesis for firmer more youthful skin.
- A potent anti-inflammatory.
- Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
This intelligent, multitasking alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) can selectively target areas of concern (dry or oily) whilst working in perfect synergy with the vitamin C converted in the epidermis.
- Lipophilic (oil-loving) that penetrates the pores rapidly to remove trapped dead cells and regulate excess oil production. This in turn minimises pore size and reduces T-zone shine.
- Potent antibacterial properties. Selectively targets harmful P. acnes bacteria for improving the appearance of acne.
- Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation in conjunction the ethyl ascorbic acid
- Addresses skin dryness.
- AHA exfoliation improves surface texture.
Ferulic acid is a botanically derived multifunctional active and powerful antioxidant to address cellular damage and ageing.
- Perfect partner to L-ascorbic acid as it stabilises L-ascorbic acid in the deeper layer of the skin for amplified benefits. Studies have shown that when combined with vitamin C, ferulic acid reduces chronic and acute solar damage.
- Increases skin firmness and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Replenishes epidermal lipids
- Addresses uneven skin tone
A note from Terri
My trademarked CMF Triacid Complex™ provides stability, and maximum conversion to L- ascorbic acid in the skin. This extra punch of potency makes SupremaC+ the go-to Vitamin C serum for more tolerant skin types.
Full ingredient list
AQUA (PURIFIED AUSTRALIAN RAIN WATER), 3-O-ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID, DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE, GLYCERIN, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, BETAINE, HYDROLYZED TOMATO SKIN, SODIUM PCA, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, MANDELIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, PHENYLPROPANOL, FERULIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.
As part of our commitment to innovation, Synergie formulations are updated from time to time. Always refer to the ingredient list on the box for the most current version.
Apply one pump over face and neck. Follow with solar protection in the morning.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use and choose an alternative Synergie Skin vitamin C product.