Second Skin CrushBack to products
Loose mineral foundation with hydrating liposomes.
Second Skin Crush (SPF 40 / PA+++) is a lightweight loose mineral foundation with over 50% zinc oxide and titanium dioxide for broad-spectrum UV protection.
Light to Dark tones:
- Light Beige (OUT OF STOCK TEMPORARILY)
- Medium Beige
- Natural Beige
- Warm Beige
- Deep Beige
Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide – Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide provides superior natural UVA/B protection and a luminous appearance on the skin.
Lycopodium Clavatum Extract and Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract : a pure botanical ingredient clinically proven to prevent moisture loss by providing a release of hydrating liposomes
Significant levels of iron oxide adds to UVA/B protection whilst blocking visible light, great for those with melasma
Always apply minerals with a kabuki brush in thin layers.
1. Open the jar and tap minerals through the sifter into the empty lid. 2 or 3 taps per layer.
2. Firmly push the kabuki brush into the minerals and rotate the brush to distribute the minerals on the brush.
3. Turn the brush up (flat base facing down) and tap base firmly on the bathroom bench or back of your hand 3 times.
4. Polish the minerals into the skin using small, firm, circular buffing motions. Work minerals into the skin quickly and evenly without spending too long on one area of the face.
We recommend applying your Synergie moisturiser prior to the application of your loose mineral foundation.
MICA, ZINC OXIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), MAGNESIUM STEARATE, LYCOPODIUM CLAVATUM EXTRACT, IMPERATA CYLINDRICA ROOT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, ULTRAMARINE (CI 77007), (+/-) IRONOXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).
As part of our commitment to innovation, Synergie formulations are updated from time to time. Always refer to the ingredient list on the box for the most current version.