DermioticBack to products
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars.
Dermiotic is a lightweight pre-serum elixir that boosts the skin’s resistance to physical and chemical aggressors by tackling the underlying causes of acne, ageing, sun damage and sensitivity, rather than merely masking them.
Suitable for all skin types, it assists in relieving symptoms of skin stress, such as dullness, irritation and redness, and is our substitute for traditional toner.
The probiotic lysate, together with the prebiotic skin nutrition, restores skin balance of beneficial and harmful bacteria, and prevents the triggers of skin inflammation.
• A nutrient source for the good bacteria on the skin whilst inhibiting the growth of harmful skin bacteria
• Improves the barrier strength of the skin and amplifies the positive probiotic effects on the skin
(Bifida ferment lysate, lactose, milk nutrient complex):
• Provides the optimal environment for skin balance and cell processes
• Enhances blood flow, promotes healthy vessels for transfer of skin nutrients and removal of toxins
• Relieves symptoms of skin stress including redness, irritation and environmental damage
• Reduces water loss and dermal damage to collagen and elastin for a more hydrated, firmer and more resilient skin
After cleansing, prep the skin by applying 3-4 drops into the palm of your hand and gently pat into the face and neck.
Allow a few minutes before following with serums and moisturiser best suited to your skin type.
WATER (AQUA), NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERIN, INULIN, BETAINE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, HYDROLYZED TOMATO SKIN, SODIUM PCA, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, LACTOSE, MILK PROTEIN, BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PHENYLPROPANOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE.
As part of our commitment to innovation, Synergie formulations are updated from time to time. Always refer to the ingredient list on the box for the most current version.