Frequently Asked Questions
SynSociety referrals encourage our valued customers to make word-of-mouth referrals in exchange for a reward coupon. The referral begins when you share your unique link with a friend using the ‘Refer A Friend’ section above. Friends who click the link will be directed to our website where they will be greeted with a welcome message and a coupon code. As a Synergie Skin advocate, you will then be rewarded for every successful referral, which you can redeem by spending a minimum of $150 AUD (price after discount) in one transaction.
A referral is only considered successful if it meets the following requirements:
- The referred friend completes a purchase for the minimum spend amount of $100 AUD (price after discount) in one transaction.
- It must be the referred friend's first purchase on SynergieSkin.com.
- The referred friend’s IP address and user profile that clicks on the referral link must match the IP address and user profile that completes the purchase.
As follows, there are a number of factors that can cause a referral to fail:
- If the referred friend clicked on the referral link but then made the purchase under a different IP address or under a different user profile, the referrer would not receive the reward.
- If the minimum spend amount was reached by the referred friend but part of the sum was paid for using any kind of coupon, this will not be counted as a successful referral. The minimum amount must be paid for with either/a combination of actual money, an eGift Card, or the SynSociety redemption options (see the ‘How To Use Your Points’ section above for more detail on redemption options).
- The referral will only be successful if the minimum amount of $100 AUD (price after discount) is spent in the customer’s first purchase made via the referral link. The minimum spend amount cannot span across several transactions.
- If the referred friend clicks on the referral link, goes on to spend the minimum amount in one transaction that is their first but does not use the reward coupon at checkout, the referrer will still receive the reward but the referred friend will not because they didn't apply the code.
- If the emails, shipping addresses or billing addresses of both sides of the referral are the same, the referral will be blocked.
Referring customers will be able to earn rewards on successful referrals even if they are not SynSociety members, and existing members will be able to send referrals even if they are not logged into their account. However, we encourage all referring customers to create a SynSociety account and log into it with every visit to our store so that any referrals sent and rewards earned are automatically attributed to the same email address that was used to create your account. This keeps your points history and referrals history linked.
You can keep track of your completed and pending referrals by clicking the ‘Your Referrals’ tab at the top of the referrals section above. We encourage all referring customers to create a SynSociety account and log into it with every visit to our store so that any referrals sent and rewards earned are automatically attributed to the same email address that was used to create your account. This keeps your points history and referrals history linked.